About Me

What should I say? I hope by reading my blog you come to learn who I am. I always want Christ first in my life. I want to consistently show the fruit of the spirit in my life. I want others to be blessed by what I go through and learn from it.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

"I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30

Just a few Thanksgiving thoughts, I now it's actually the day after Thanksgiving, but I'm still in a thankful mood...

First of all, I'm thankful for things I took for granted last Thanksgiving, I'm thankful I can walk again, a little bit. I'm thankful that I am noticing God's provision even more.

I'm thankful to have been able to see almost all of my immediate family, unfortunately, we missed my sister Tessa. I do love her and miss her, especially this time of year.

And I'm thankful for little things, like I got to see the Patriots win on Thanksgiving.

I'm also thankful for all those people out there keeping the economy going, even if I do thing they're crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment