About Me

What should I say? I hope by reading my blog you come to learn who I am. I always want Christ first in my life. I want to consistently show the fruit of the spirit in my life. I want others to be blessed by what I go through and learn from it.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Awesome Young People

"Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

I work with some pretty amazing people. It certainly takes a special kind of person to go out week after week with Coastlands Consultants but I am thinking specifically of the young people I get to go out with. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole team, but I have been particularly amazed by the barely 20-somethings I get to minister with.

I often get to see them display a maturity far past what I displayed at that point in my life and they are so committed to following Christ and His lead in what they do, I sometimes just think about how blessed I am to minister alongside them. These guys are the kind of people I wish I was at that age.  

No comments:

Post a Comment